Responsible to: Operations Manager
Staff responsibilities: Line Management of the Housekeeping Team
Location: Ardtornish Office
- Manage all booking enquiries. Effectively communicate with guests before, during and after their stay.
- Provide Duty manager cover for the holiday-let guests on a rota basis.
- Delivery market leading occupancy rates and exceptional levels of customer service.
- Maximise revenue opportunities and manage costs within a pre-agreed budget.
- Coordinate all venue driven event activities from initial client contact and brief discussions through to delivery.
- Actively manage events.
- Lead and support the housekeeping team. Play a handson role helping with changeovers when required.
- Act as the main point of contact for external event suppliers and contractors.
- Overall responsibility for tourism related emails and telephone calls.
- Ensure all health and safety compliance requirements and documentation are fulfilled across the holiday let
- Keep the website updated with fresh features, news, imagery and monitor performance.
- Develop and manage our presence on social networking sites and monitor the success of media campaigns.
- Ensure all visitor information is up to date and relevant.
- Order supplies, replacements and consumables for the cottages and housekeeping sundries for the staff.
- Act upon visitor feedback to improve the overall guest experience.
- Responsible for coordinating the winter cleaning, maintenance and upgrades program.
- We're looking for a natural communicator with a strong affinity for customer service.
- An enthusiastic team player willing to play a hands-on role alongside their management and administration responsibilities.
- Familiar with marketing and promotional techniques and social media platforms to help grow the profile of the business.
- IT skills and familiarity with databases and spreadsheets for data analysis.
- Experience of working with the property management side of booking systems Supercontrol and other platforms, i.e., booking.com, Airbnb, Visit Scotland etc.
- Financial planning and budget management skills.
- Show a flexible approach to working as the role will require weekend and evening cover.
- Ability to work under pressure and to solve problems.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Ardtornish will offer a competitive salary (subject to experience) and the package will include accommodation and a range of benefits.
For information about the role and please contact Kat McLaughlin via email@example.com.