PACKAGE TRAVEL REGULATIONS WEBINAR
VisitScotland and the Scottish Destination Management Association are inviting the Scottish industry to join a dedicated and informative webinar session with travel-niche law firm Travlaw on 15 December 2021 from 3.30pm - 5pm.
This 90-minute session will give you a crash course on what you need to know about the Package Travel Regulations (PTR) that are in place to protect consumers and ultimately you as a business. This session will be useful for all tour operators, ground handlers, activity operators as well as accommodation and attractions providers.
This session will give you the answers to this and more...
- Do you know what the European Package Travel Regulations are?
- Are you selling or advertising more than just one type of service?
- Did you know that PTR covers all sales which include two or more different types of travel services i.e. accommodation, transport, activities, attractions?
- What are the options for complying with the financial protection requirements of the PTRs?Are your customers from outside the UK? Do you need cover?
- Does your business offer guiding services with accommodation? Does the PTRs apply?
Join Nick Parkinson, Senior Associate, Krystene Bousfield, Senior Associate, Stephen Mason, Senior Counsel of Travlaw for presentations and a Q&A session.
Who are Travlaw?
This company is a full service, travel-niche law firm providing commercially astute advice on regulatory work, litigation, commercial, employment law and intellectual property all specifically tailored to meet the needs of the travel industry.